Is your business prepared for the future of customer service?
In today’s modern climate, customer service has become a key brand differentiator for most businesses around the world. It’s never been more important to understand a customer’s expectations, perceptions, preferences and common trends.
These four aspects of a customer’s expectations are detrimental for any brands success in today’s demanding market, especially knowing that prices and products can easily be matched online.
A 2016 Microsoft report on State of Global Customer Service found that customer service impacts brand choice and loyalty for 97% of consumers around the globe.
This State of Global Customer Service report explores the most important aspects of a good customer service experience is, whilst also outlining the frustrating aspects of a poor customer service experience, to help your business succeed in today’s competitive market.
THE STATE OF GLOBAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPORT
This report explores:
- Channel preference based on geography
- Customer expectations for self-service, social, phone and mobile
- The growing importance of service in a customer’s choice of or loyalty to a brand
- Consumers who have left a brand due to poor customer service
- Expectations for proactive customer service and agent, employee knowledge